22.2.12

Nice To Know You Wednesday

Hi there!

It's been a while since I last joined this blog in a meme. I'm in the mood since the offspring is currently asleep and I have free time.

For this week, Vix of MumWrites posted these questions:
1. Grab the book nearest you + find page 28, what does line 3 say?

I'm currently reading Shelly Laurenston's book one in the Magnus Pack book series. It's called Pack Challenge, an urban-fantasy book about shape shifters. The 3rd line on page 28 is:

"Well?" He wanted their opinion on the female.

2. What is the last film you saw?

DK and I last saw The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo in the cinemas. And oh my God, Rooney Mara is great in that movie!

3. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?

I would have said Neil Gaiman because he's a brilliant author but I would be terribly intimidated to eat and would probably end up embarrassing myself. So I'm not so sure really, perhaps I'd rather not.

4. Is the glass half-empty or half-full?

Always half-full. I'm an optimistic person, a far cry from what I used to be, I know. But being a mother would do that to a person. :)

5. Where were you on Valentine’s day?

At home, reading. :D DK have work that day/night and we don't celebrate Valentine's Day, ever.

That's it for me!

How about you? Answer these questions and visit Vix's blog and submit your link. Don't forget to visit the other entries.

9 comments:

  1. At least motherhood had made you become a better person. And you still read. and watch some of the latest movies. A good sign that you're still taking care of yourself despite your, I presume, busy schedule. :) Nice to know ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, always a busy day with the toddler running around the house. I miss those times when she's still a baby who would usually sleep in a sling. I have to spend some quality time with the hubby too and go out of the house sometimes or I'll go crazy. ;)

      Delete
  2. It's nice to know you, Gene! :) I enjoyed The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo as well. I watched the film sometime last year, April or May, I think while it's not even released in Philippine cinemas yet! I obviously love torrents. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! But there are movies that we make sure to watch in the movie house to experience it more.

      Delete
  3. I heard that movie is based on a great book, trilogy right? Wow, I'm putting that movie in my must see list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I am yet to finish reading it all though. I really wish they will push thru with the making of the second movie. Rooney Mara as Lisbeth is awesome!

      Delete
  4. You watch movies, you read books, you have a hubby and toddler.....can't imagine how you divide your time :) Sad to say I don't know the movie The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo nor Mr. Neil Gaiman, huhuhu! But thanks for this, I now have 2 movies to request from hubby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have been so interested with that book ever since I read about it, hopefully I can read it soon ^_^

    nice to know you a bit more, sis, thanks for joining! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. sis! Thanks for visiting my blog. by the way yung font na tinatanong mo is Bilbo sa Google web fonts. Search mo lang. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.