24.12.12

Happy Holidays from Google Doodle!

Only a few more hours before Christmas Day, are you excited?

Google sure know how to greet its patrons, if you visit Google's home today, December 24th, you'll see their holidays greetings with a cute doodle as always.


I don't get to update this blog so much but we'll see what 2013 will have for us.

Oh in case you didn't know this yet, December 21st 2012 is NOT the end of the world. I think that's pretty obvious by now since you are reading this 3 days after the end of the Mayan calendar.

So woohoo Earth! A billion more years to you!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed the holidays. I'm glad we have many more years to look forward to, but don't plan to live to a billion. Even a hundred seems rather long, lol. Just kidding, I know what you meant:) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.