Literally. I thought it would be the end of my future blogging career. And it all started with introducing Una to drinking formula milk.
So when she asked for a second dosage, I was ecstatic and gave her another. Only this time, we made a mistake of giving it to her near the laptop and then bam! Milk spilled on the laptop's screen and it blacked out! I was so scared but DK and I we're able to at least contain the spillage. He immediately removed the battery and wiped it clean. It took roughly two hours of letting it dry and tried turning it on. Fortunately, it worked on my last attempt. Wow! I just cannot imagine my life without the laptop. All of my documents and downloaded files. Thank God it's only minor.
For now on, DK and I decided that there will be no more food and drinks allowed near the laptop.
Image credit: radarxlove