15.7.10

A Night with Basyang

Thank God for small miracles. We survived the strong winds of Typhoon Basyang. However, my father-in-law's van was not that lucky. A wayward steel roof hit the van's carrier and left it quite unhinged from the van's roof. But still lucky enough that it didn't hit the glass windows. It scared the crap out of me when I though it was our roof that flew and hit my in-law's van. Talk about not sleeping the whole night. We lost our electricity around 11 pm. Add the darkness to the strong winds and a history of being a victim of Mother Nature, let's just say that sleep was the last thing in my mind.

When the storm calmed down, I stumble into a restless sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.