13.7.10

Rainy days are here

I have to admit, tropical storms are starting to give me a scare. Ever since the unfortunate attack of one of the most deadliest typhoons in the Pacific for 2009, experiencing Typhoon Ondoy still remain as one of the scariest events of my life. Crossing flooded waters on your own can be quite scary, but doing so while carrying an 8-month old baby, it's terrifying even if I'm a good swimmer, which I'm not.

I'm praying and really hoping that I won't have to experience another flooded typhoon in my lifetime, especially now that we have Storm Signal No. 1 in Metro Manila for Typhoon Basyang,

Satelite image (left) around 2pm.

Real time weather update by PAG-ASA

More details in Yahoo! News.

1 comment:

  1. The rains do remind most of us of the serious consequences of flooding...but I can't imagine what it was like for those of you who had to evacuate your flooded homes! I guess the best remedy is to be very prepared for disasters and also to have the right information at the right time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.