10.8.10

Gadgets for the mom

Hello there! It's been so long since I last posted here. Nothing new here, just trying to wean Una from breastfeeding. It's a slow process but we're getting there. The reason I've been neglecting this blog for the past month is that I got addicted into reading urban fantasy books. GoodReads is a great site where one can read book reviews from real book lovers. Vampire is the recent theme for my book list. 

Do you have an account there or any other book related website?

Another thing that's keeping this mom busy is my new Nintendo DS Lite. I have to thank DK for that. Imagine my shock when I woke up one morning with the box of DS Lite beside my pillow. Let's just say I am one happy mommah! 

I don't have that much games yet, God forbid, DS games will be my downfall for their prices!

Our recent purchase would be our wireless mouse. It's our 4th mouse, let's hope that this will last longer than the other ones we had. Our first mouse was an A4Tech USB retractable mouse, Una had a lot of fun playing with the pulley of that mouse. Same with the other two that we bought this time in CD-R King, on the cheaper side (only P180 for retractable mouse) but both had short life span. Hopefully with this new one, we will have our money's worth because it is quite expensive for my taste.


 You must agree, it's really cute, yes?

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is indeed a cute mouse, I hope it lasts long :) I find that mouse really don't last longer than three months. I do have a microsoft arc mouse that was given to me as a gift. I love it!

    I have a book review site, Between the Covers. Have you tried Booksneeze.com? I just received my first free book from them. You can request for one book at a time and you get it for free as long as you post a review of the book after reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats for your DS Lite! I see you're into Zelda right now. Any other games you have in mind? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vera wow! I saw those Microsoft mouses when we were shopping for a mouse, it's at least P1,000 right? Ours is A4Tech and the cheapest out of all the wireless mouse that we saw but still expensive for P670.

    @Jonette I always go back to Super Mario. :D I love the DS version! And Professor Layton. Then there's Sims 2 Castaway and Mario Kart to play in between. I can't wait for the Golden Sun to be released in DS! This year daw ang release.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.