28.10.11

Creepy Crawly Things

This creepy crawly thing landed on our bed earlier this month.

I shriek like a mad banshee when I saw what it is. It almost landed on my underarm! Imagine how painful that could be. *shudder* Last week, a much tamer caterpillar landed on my shoulder. I freaked DK out because I landed on top of him while he was sleeping. It turned out that the in-laws are growing some vines on our room's roof so those creepy crawly things are finding it's way inside our room.

Have you touched a higad? How did you deal with it?

PS. Is higad caterpillar in Filipino?

I hope your Thursday Brownies is not as disgusting as my entry.Click the badge if you have something brown to share.

11 comments:

  1. Woolly worm. :D Cute naman sha ah hahahaha...ingat ingat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaiks! ang kati nyan!

    http://www.bongabonlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh, oh. not wanting a bed company as such:)

    http://www.clarizzatomacruz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot find much details about woolly worm/bear. The wiki page I found is for its moth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's true. Good thing it didn't touch me. One of my buddies in Girl Scout camp had fever nung na-higad siya. We were in Tanay then. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is a cute caterpillar. it does not bite :-) maybe just looking for a space to rest :-) visiting for Thursday Brownies, hope that you can visit me back too

    http://www.simplyjess.info/my-son-got-a-new-hair-cut/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, it doesn't. But those spikes can be really itchy and sometimes painful to the skin if it touched you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ayy! it could look harmless but it's really itchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know right! But I'm really darn scared of creepy crawly things like that. 

    ReplyDelete
  10. we have a lot of that at home too.  pinapatay ko agad.  =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.