21.1.11

making new traditions

We have a new blog!


I think it's about time I remove some clutter here. This was originally made for my crochet and other crafty experiments but real life happened (and still happening) and became a priority in my life. I'm pretty sure some of you are not interested in what's going on behind the scene. But if you do, feel free to click the banner above and visit our family blog. It is still a work in progress but it's getting there. Don't forget to leave a comment, even just to say hello or leave suggestions.

There are so many things I have to write about in this blog. Real experiments with knitting (a finished work and one wip) and a failed attempt in hand sewing. I'll have to post that in the near future. If you are a member of Ravelry, you can see my project updates there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.