19.3.11

to print or not to print

You probably know by now the mishap that happened to our laptop last year when our hard disk drive crashed. I was not able to keep a copy of the photographs I have stored in there. I have been planning for months that I would compile it all into photo books and digital prints but I keep on dilly-dallying and before I knew it, it's already too late.

With all the printing companies left and right, I cannot decide where to have it printed, not to mention that we have a working printer in our home. But since I wanted to keep those photos for a long time, I wanted my photographs to be printed by the professionals.

I know printing is not the only option available out there to secure the copies of my photos. Obviously, creating a back-up copy of files is a must but as you all know, I am procrastinating most of the time so I always forget to back-up my files. It would have saved me a lot of heartaches if I did that in the first place. Some friends suggested that I upload my photos to online photo albums. 

A lot of options to think of, makes me wonder if I should do all three instead.

Do you print your photographs or upload them to an online photo album?

1 comment:

  1. OH!!GOD this is very bad I hate this situation when we lost our all precious photos,because the pictures is the only thing to remember our memories,I am sorry to listen it.
    Thank you for share with us.

    merino outlast wool blanket

    ReplyDelete

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.