25.2.08

Meme Day

1. Today is:
♫ Monday, 25 February 2008

2. I should be:
♫ starting on the PSP crocheted pouch

3. The last text message I received was from:
♫ a classmate in high school.

4. And it said:
♫ Didn't read because it's only a forwarded message.

5. I am currently pissed off because:
♫ I'd like to do many things and none of them can only be made possible if I spend a lot of money on it.

6. My cellphone rings and the song that's playing is:
♫ None. It's on vibrate mode.

7. I would love to see:
♫ Incubus, face to face.

8. If I could change my last name, it would be:
♫ Corbito.

9. After work, I love to:
♫ Wander around malls.

10 . My favorite subject is:
♫ Bookkeeping, Accountancy, Computer and PE, all of them are in high school.

11. I liked yesterday because:
♫ There were loads of manga to read.

12. But I still sort of didn't because:
♫ There are no available scanlations for downloads.

13. My favorite song right now would have to be:
♫ Snow Patrol's Shut your eyes

14. I sometimes forget to:
♫ All the ideas that I thought of while taking a bath.

15. I currently have a crush on:
♫ Oguri Shun

16. My favorite number/s would have to be:
♫ Three.

17. When I'm in a bad mood, it's better to just:
♫ not to piss me off even more.

18. I really can't stand:
♫ People playing dumb and acting cool.

19. I'd break up with my boyfriend/girl friend right away if:
♫ He cheated on me.

20. If I were to get stuck in an elevator with someone, it would have to be:
♫ Oguri Shun.

21. I'd really like to improve my skills on:
♫ Making money and finishing things.

22 . The last thing that wasn't food that I bought with my own money is:
♫ Moleskine Red Pocket Planner, I bought mostly food for us with my money and K-kun bought our things with his money.

23. The name of the street where I live is:
♫ Osmundo de Guzman Street

24. I have never ridden:
♫ Any aircraft

25. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is:
♫ Claim the money, haha! Celebrate then buy myself a house and lot.

26. One bad habit of mine is:
♫ Procrastination.

27. I go out to:
♫ Go on dates with K-kun and meet some friends and family.

28. I am very attached to:
♫ the computer and the PSP.

29. One friend who is not from my college is:
♫ Kathy-chan.

30. I am currently stressed because:
♫ I need to earn money to fulfill all my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.