- for the blessing we received last year especially when DK's company decided to hired him permanently after almost 4 years of being under sub-contract;
- for celebrating our daughter's 2nd birthday;
- for celebrating our 8th year anniversary as a couple;
- for celebrating our 2nd anniversary of our marriage live;
- for Lexi, our new camera, an anniversary gift from DK;
- for the extra income I received online;
- for being healthy, both body and soul.
There are so many things I have to be thankful for.Not just for the monetary and material blessings we received but also for the small things. I may not vocalize it as much as I should but in my heart and in my mind, there is always a silent thanks for every blessing we received.
I am also thankful this year that I met cool people from the internet. I met bloggers who also shared the same passion as I have, that is being a mom. One reason why I am writing this is because one generous mom loves to blog and she's successful in what she is doing that she's sharing it with other moms who aspire to be like her. Thank you Mommy Rubz.
We would like to thank all the sponsors of Pinay Mommy Online's Thanksgiving Giveaway!!
Pinay Mommy Online
Proud Mommy of Three
My Tots Exactly!
My Tummy Calls
Azumi - Kawaii Princessâ€™ Story
Make Money Online
One Proud Momma
Marikenya's Travel and Resource Blog
The Miscellaneous Me
Family and Home Living
Meet and Greet
Joys in Life
All About Her
Written by Mys
Fat Girl No More
i am woman hear me rawr
Lifestyle & Homemaking
I Love Hate Blogging
Web Design Philippines
Make Money Blog
Earn Dollars Pinoy!
Happy Home Working
jared's little corner of the world...
Nutrition and Health Care
The Domain Angel
Eat, Drink, Blog
Our Kids Plus Us
If you want to join in this fabulous giveaways, please visit Pinay Mommy Online's Thanksgiving Giveaway post.