14.5.11

Is Blogger really back?

I can’t say for sure. After days of downtime and some problems with deleted blog posts and template changes we can’t really tell for sure.

According to Blogger Buzz:

During scheduled maintenance work Wednesday night, we experienced some data corruption that impacted Blogger’s behavior. Since then, bloggers and readers may have experienced a variety of anomalies including intermittent outages, disappearing posts, and arriving at unintended blogs or error pages. – Read more in Blogger is back

I’ve been contemplating of moving this blog to Wordpress.

gene + experiments is my longest blog under Blogger and I was having second thoughts. Was being the operative word. With the recent server issues with Blogger, I really can’t say for sure. One thing I am sure of is that I am being an OC in terms of backing up my blogs.

If you are a Blogger user and haven’t done so, it’s easy as 1-2-3.

Go to Settings (Basic) >> Export Blog >> Download

How about you fellow Blogger users, are you staying or are you moving out?

2 comments:

  1. I'm staying. Blogger has been good to me in all my 5 years of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing I don't have any account in blogger anymore. They say it's back na. :)

    Pinay Mama
    Phoebe's Blissful Life
    Baguio Boy
    Baguio Food

    ReplyDelete

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.