26.5.11

On finding inspiration

I have been so uninspired recently. With the cold gloomy weather, I cannot even go out of the house. All I want is to curl up in my bed, drink some tea and watch bad drama on the telly.

Where do you get your inspiration?

As for me, I love walking aimlessly in downtown Manila. I used to do that when I was still in the University and living with my parents. There is so much more to see in a busy commercial street that people often disregard. I long ago moved out of Manila and have no easy access to its busy streets. But I still have my occasional walk while window shopping and collecting well made rack card printing in mall establishments. I especially love rack cards found in bookstores and coffee shops.

P1010632 small

Since it was a rainy week, I did some edits in the photographs I collected last month instead. I found this little flower along the sidewalk of Camp Aguinaldo.

As you can see, we can find inspiration everywhere. All we need is a keen eyesight and a little thinking out of the box.

Found anything inspirational these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.