31.12.07

Panda + Neko Meeting

I briefly mentioned my meeting with my bestfriend in my previous post and here's the photoblog of that meeting.

Photos courtesy of Kathy-chan.

Bubble Juice, SM Megamall

Neko and I met in SM Megamall so I can treat her in Bubble Juice. It's my turn to treat her and I wanted to try Bubble Juice, as usual mine is coffee flavored. We also had Beef Curry Korokke and Tamago Maki.

Dream Yarns, Glorietta

Visited their shop to check if they still have the dyelot for the yarn I am currently using for my C3 project, no such luck. But Neko and I were so fascinated with the knitted scarf they had on display. That's me with my new hair and modeling the scarf for Neko. The piece of paper I'm holding in the photo was their flyer for the tutorials they're offering. I am going to enroll for a knitting class next payday, woohoo!

Yamazaki, Little Tokyo

Our last stop will be Yamazaki for dinner. We're actually planning of eating Okinomiyaki for dinner but the restaurant is closed for the night so we tried the Onigiri in Yamazaki. The rice balls we're so delicious and it has Salmon inside. Neko had Squid Tempura and I had Korokke for the second time. I just loved Korokke, blame me hahaha! I'll definitely go back for their Onigiri, it's just amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Gene, your post is making me crave for those food! Maybe I'll ask my son to treat me to Bubble Juice when he earns his consultancy fees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should Mimi. There's Bubble Juice in SM North Edsa The Block. I suggest the Korokke and the drink my friend had. I forgot the name but it has the "Lush" word in it. Sorry, my memory gap is working overtime.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.