15.11.07

Progress Bar

Progress bar is a huge hit to craft lovers. This way crafters can monitor their projects. I saw this thread in Crochetville that talks about where to find percentage bars. There are so many other link to choose from but for me this is the best site to get your progress bars.



Brought to us by one of the the 'Ville's coordinator yarntomato, you can generate which ever percentage you prefer and you can match it to the color of you site. As for me, I downloaded the 23 premade buttons then uploaded it to my own image host then viola! You can see the results in the right hand column.

*Click the % Bar Maker button for the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.