Eh, me? A beautiful blogger? That's unexpected. But I am thanking these two lovely ladies anyway who awarded it to me, Bambie and Levy.
I am not really sure how it goes but based on their post, I should follow these four rules:
1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they’ve won.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
Not tough right. So let's start it first with the 15 bloggers that are fantastic, artistic and inspirational.
Mimi | Jinky | Jonette | Rochelle | Meream | Dhemz | blankPixels | Bridgette | RJ's Mama | Yuuki Jessica | Stacie | Thet | Kaye | Lynn
Visit the ladies I mentioned above, their blogs are definitely good reads and you might find one or two things in common with them.
And the 7 things about myself:
- If it's still not obvious, I'm a stay at home mom to my daughter Freya Luna or as we love to call her Una. She's 13 months and 1 week old today. Why Una? Because she's the first granddaughter and her Dada is the first grandson in their side. Unang apo sa unang apo.
- I am useless without coffee. I tried stopping it when I was pregnant but I just can't. I can limit myself to at least one mug of coffee a day.
- I'm not very sociable in person. I don't know why but people always have the impression that I would bite their heads off or something. A friend once told me that I have this hands-off vibe. Do I look fierce to you?
- I love my dark skin. I love to go to beach on summers without sunblock then soak in the sun till I burn. I don't mind the sting but I love my tan after a good sunbathing. And I bloody miss going to the beach.
- I love food, I love eating but I suck at cooking. That's why I always bug my Papa to cook my favorite dishes whenever we went to visit his place. I know I'm a bad daughter but he's so great in cooking I wonder sometimes why he didn't work as a cook or a chef. He works in a construction if you're curious to know what he does for a living.
- I love reading. I used to wanderread after school or work but I don't have time now so I just read online. Fanfictions particularly because some stories there are way better than published books.
- I love films. Indie, art, foreign, horror, action, drama, comedy. I love them all. I used to watch small screenings of indie/foreign/art films in UP and Titus Brandsma. I miss those films and it's too hard and very expensive to get a hold of those films but I still love them nevertheless.