12.2.10

Birthday invitation using digiscrap

My second attempt in digi-scrapping and my Uncle-in-law used it as a birthday invitation for his daughter's first birthday.


I am so sorry that I forgot the template I used for this. The folder only indicates that it's a birthday kit and no additional info about the creator. If you made this kit, please let me know so I can properly give you credit. The letters used are from Forever Young by Libby Weifenbach and the font style is Kristen.

A bit of a trivia, Earich is Una's aunt but Una is older by 1 month and 6 days. I wonder how they would interact when they get older, probably like cousins.

Any digi-scrapping done this week?

2 comments:

  1. Digital scrapbooking is so much fun. :)
    Happy birthday to your little angel in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meream! I'm just learning how to digi-scrap. Earich is not mine, she is hubby's cousin. My baby girl celebrated her first birthday last month. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.