15.2.10

iBlog's 6th Philippine Blogging Summit

Hello internet world! How was your Valentine's Day?

Nothing much on me, my husband and I don't actually celebrate it. But I have this childhood friend, we're both hopeless romantics but doesn't believe in Valentines's Day so we just date ourselves on that day, at least we used to. It was like a singles night for us, in my case anyway and she just didn't want to date her boyfriend.

Anyway, I'm so excited to tell you all bloggers from the Philippines about iBlog's 6th Blogging Summit. It will be on April 16-17, 2010 at the Malcolm Theater, UP College of Law, UP Diliman and registration is free. Click on the banner below for more details.


I'm excited to meet other bloggers and learn more about blogging. Yeah, despite blogging for years, I still think that I am doing it all wrong. It's about time to hone those non-existing skills of mine. My friends will be joining me on the second day, so hope to meet you there. Who will be attending?

~ ~ ~

To my blog friends/readers from US, don't forget to join my giveaway. You still have 19(?) hours to join.

1 comment:

  1. see you on apr16 at iblog 6 :) won't be attending the second day though

    ReplyDelete

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.