24.1.10

Project I Will #4


Saving is really one of the things I want to focus on this year. Daddy K and I used to have our changes saved on a piggy bank when we were still dating so we can have one extravagant date in a year. We still save on a piggy bank but we usually use it for emergency purposes.

Recently, I've been reading a lot of interesting research paper topics.The catching titles motivates me to read further on the article and what I learned from it didn't disappoint. One article that really caught my attention is how being a frugal mom can really help the family finances. It showed me that there is still a lot more that I can do in saving more money.

I will explore about what I learn from those articles as I go on. doing them myself. But for now, let's all enjoy our Sunday with the family.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.