3.3.10

Flower, not Universe

We're done party people! From monochromatic template to a feminine one. Thanks to YummyLolly for providing this wonderful template. She makes wonderful templates. It makes me want to create new blogs just for them. This particular template is called Flower, not the Universe, cute no? If you feel the need to change your blog layout, visit her site. It took me just a couple of minutes to figure things out. No coding needed. Just upload the template on your Layouts page then rearrange some of your widgets according to your preferences and you're good to go. I was too busy staring at my new template to update you through a blog post but the so called site maintenance is actually done a few minutes after I made the advisory.

Oh, notice the navigation menu on the top of header? That's the only coding I did there. I followed the instructions here and viola.

See below to compare my layout.





So what do you think? Love it? Hate it? Any additional recommendation for my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.