7.3.10

Friends

Thank you so much for all the virtual loves and hugs. I can't thank you enough for lifting up my spirits.

I want to share one of the virtual gifts sent to me my by a very dear friend.


It's a panda latte. This feels so special between Kathy and I, she's Pusa and I am Panda. It's been so long since we last see each other but it's amazing how she can sense that I needed a friend even without her knowing it. She made a blog post about this, showing me that she remembers me. Below is a photo of us two years ago on my birthday.


I miss you Pusa!

1 comment:

  1. Hey the Panda Latte is so cute! It's really nice to know that your friends know when you neede them even without you telling them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.