2.9.07

Cozy Crochet Kit

I was so glad to find out that National Bookstore has an ongoing sale for imported books. So I took advantage of the 20% discount for a new crochet book. I bought this wonderful kit Cozy Crochet Kit by Melissa Leapman and was glad to know that it has not only patterns but also set of crochet hooks in different sizes (in plastic) and a yarn included for the first project. It has 25 projects best for beginners.

Also, went to Maning's in Farmer's Mall to buy some threads and yarns. Unfortunately, Red Heart by Coats Manila Bay in white isn't available so I took Monaco yarns instead and cotton threads in wonderful chocolate color.

I'm planning to make cozies or motif for these threads but I'll talk about it in another post. This week's project is a Classic Ripple Afghan from the book that I bought.

Will post pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are <3. Let me know what you think of the blog post above. Please be responsible when leaving a comment. Comments are moderated.